(PRE - ORDER ETA End Of October) Milan Silver ADA 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Outdoor Outside Indoor Pool Shower cUPC
- 316 Marine Grade Brushed Stainless Steel
- FREE US Shipping
- Large 10" Rotatable Shower Head
- Hand-Held Shower
- Freestanding & Wall Mounting Installation
Fall in Love with our Premium Quality Milan ADA 316 Stainless Steel Outdoor Shower.
Milan ADA Outdoor Shower is a fantastic addition to your home, especially if you live near the beach or have a swimming pool.
If you are a parent, dog owner, or homeowner with a pool, an outdoor shower is an excellent plumbing feature that can simplify your life in more ways than you can imagine!
Your outdoor shower doesn’t have to stop at just being a shower.... Use it for cleaning other things in summer like the sand or dirt off your flip-flops or the grass of your ice block :)
SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP-Milan ADA is made from the Highest Quality 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel, which means this beautiful shower panel will last you for many years to come, as it will NOT RUST!
NO MORE MESS-No more messy footprints and sand in your home! Leave it outside where it belongs!
INSTALL FREESTANDING OR WALL-MOUNTED- Milan ADA model has been engineered in such a way that it can be Wall-Mounted as well as Freestanding, and you will find both options inside your kit, so you don’t have to decide now how you will install it, which gives you a flexibility of installation as well as a peace of mind.
COMPLETE SHOWER PANEL SYSTEM-Milan ADA Shower is a Complete Shower System, which is designed with Hot & Cold mixer-so no more Freezing Showers!
HANDHELD SHOWER-Handheld shower is ideal if you want to have a quick rinse or want to wash your fur babes
LARGE 10" ROTATABLE RAINFALL SHOWER HEAD-Enjoy a beautiful and Invigorating sensation of rainfall while having a shower.
NEW SMART DESIGN FOOT WASH SPOUT-With the new design foot water spout you can now connect your Garden Hose directly to the shower! Perfect for watering the garden or washing your fur babies with WARM Water.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours after it's been placed.
All deliveries are done by DHL and you will be provided with your tracking details as soon as the order is dispatched.
The ETA of the order is approx 5-10 business days, depending on your location.
- Height: 83"/210cm
- Width: 4.7"/12cm
- Depth: 2.8"/7cm
- Base Plate: 7.9"/20cm x 7.9"/20cm
- Non-Corrosive Marine Grade 316 Brushed Stainless Steel
- ADA Compliant as per the ADA Compliance Guide for Shower Spray Units.
- Complete Fully Plumbed In System for Hot & Cold Water
- 15 years warranty on the shower frame and 12 months warranty on all parts
- Protection of vital parts with top and back covers
- 59" Stainless Steel Hose with the Hand Held Shower
- Large, Modern Design 10" Rotatable Shower Head
- Easy Glide functionality for directional water flow diverter
- Foot Wash Spout with a Garden Hose Connection
- Freestanding and Wall Mounting Options (part of the kit)
- Standard 1/2" Inlet Connectors
- Max Water Pressure: 120 psi / Restricted to 70 psi 1.8 GPM (gallons per minute) As per the CUPC Regulations ( Adjustable)
- Pre-Assembled & Pre-Water Tested
- High-End Brass Fittings
|Product Name||(PRE - ORDER ETA End Of October) Milan Silver ADA 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Outdoor Outside Indoor Pool Shower cUPC|
|ADA Compliant As Per ADA Guidelines||Yes. ADA Compliant as per the ADA Compliance Guide for Shower Spray Units. Pressure Balancing Valve (29) Shower Spray Controls ABRA 7.11. ADAAG 607.6; 608.6. Inaccessible bathtubs and shower compartments, the revised standards require shower spray controls to have an on/off control and to deliver water that is 120°F (49°C) maximum. Currently, neither feature is required. Meeting the latter specification will require either controlling the maximum temperature at each shower spray unit ( Pressure Balancing Valve ) or ( Tempering Valve ) at the hot water supply. Shower Spray Unit. Handheld shower spray unit that complies with Section 607.6. 59" Stainless Steel Hose with the Handheld Shower Provide controls that are operable with one hand, without tight grasping, pinching, or twisting of the wrist, that require no more than 5 pounds of force to operate; a shower spray unit with an on/off control with a non-positive shutoff and a hose at least 59" inches long that can be used both as a fixed shower head and as a hand-held shower and that delivers water no hotter than 120°F degrees.|
|Pressure Balancing Valve||Yes|
|CUPC / WATERMARK Registration:||Yes|
|Warranty:||15 years warranty on shower frame and 12 months warranty on all parts|
|Features:||Pressure Balancing Valve (Not Thermostatic)/ Complete Fully Plumbed In System for Hot & Cold Water / Protection of vital parts with top and back covers / Easy Glide functionality for directional water flow diverter/ Rotatable Foot Spout|
|Massage Jets:||Latest Design Adjustable Brass Massage Jets|
|Shower Head Type||Large 10" Round Rotatable Rainfall Shower Head|
|Hand Shower Material:||Brass|
|Hand Shower Length:||N/A|
|Hand Shower Hose Length:||59" Stainless Steel Hose with the Hand Held Shower|
|Water Flow Rate:||Max Water Pressure: 120 psi / Restricted to 70 psi 1.8 gpm (gallons per minute) as per the cUPC Regulations ( Adjustable)|
|Water Pipe Connection FIP Inlets:||Standard 1/2" Inlet Connectors|
|Installation Type:||Freestanding and Wall-Mounting (both options are part of the kit, inside the box)|
|Material:||Brushed Non-Corrosive Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel|
|Control Handle Type:||Easy Glide functionality for Hot & cold mixer & directional water flow diverter Knob|
|Shipping Weight||36 Pounds|
|Length||Boxed: 85", Unboxed: 83"|
BASE: 7.9"/20CM X 7.9"/20CM
General Warranty Description:
All of No Worries Showers Products come with a manufacturer warranty for your Peace of Mind.
For Terms & Conditions, please see below:
-Stainless Steel Frame is covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 15 Years from the date of purchase
-All Components are covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase
How to Claim:
In the unlikely event you need to make a warranty claim, please follow the following procedures:
For all exchanges and claims: please remember to include ALL of the following information to enable us to process your query without delay:
- The full name of the person who originally ordered the product
- Best contact number
- All associated tracking numbers
-A detailed description of the reason for exchange or the details of the claim
-Photos of the issue with the product
This Warranty specifically does not obligate No Worries Showers.com in any way regarding labor performed during installation. In the event that any issues/damage to the shower unit occurs due to incorrect installation, No Worries Showers.com will not be held responsible.
Delivery Fees During Claim:
Please note, delivery fees are not covered by warranty. Warranty applies to the manufacturing fault of the product only. The buyer will be responsible for all freight/delivery charges if the replacement of the faulty product/components is required.
In the unlikely event of you receiving an incorrect product, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of product for replacement. Verification will be required which may or may not include requests for photographic support. Please do not throw out or destroy the box the product came in as it will need to be re-packaged so it can be returned safely back to the warehouse.
Unauthorized Returns/Refused Shipments
Refused shipments are considered unauthorized returns and are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Freight charges are non-refundable.
Damage in Transit
The customer, or customer's agent, must be present at the time of delivery to carefully inspect all packages and items for damage or missing materials. If there are missing items or damage it must be clearly noted, at the time of the delivery, by the customer on the original consignment note. Immediately contact No Worries Showers and send copies of the consignment note. At discretion and upon acceptance of the claim by the carrier, No Worries Showers will send a replacement item(s) or refund the damages.
All consignments are sent out and signed for in good order and condition. We do understand that the receiver/customers cannot always inspect all goods prior to signing for them. However, we do need you to report any damages to us within 24 hours of receipt. This way all parties are protected by Insurance and we all can avoid any embarrassing and disappointing situations. Otherwise, all damages reported after this period of time will not be covered by Insurance at all.
We take issues with damages very seriously and are always focusing on ways to ensure they do not happen. We do this through training of dock loading staff and also by continually looking at our systems and how we can improve what we do.
The last thing we want is to have a disappointed customer. We want to ensure we provide you with the best possible service we can with the resources we have available so these bad situations can be avoided, and where they do occur, that it's a painless process to resolve.
Assuming that the goods are subject to an appropriate domestic/household policy of insurance taken out by you our customers as part of your home and property insurance, we respectfully suggest that you promptly lodge a claim with your insurer.
Please be assured that we greatly value your custom and of our ongoing commitment to consistently and efficiently satisfying your future needs.
Here you will find many answers to a lot of Frequently Asked Questions regarding our products and services.
Please click on the question below that matches your inquiry and the answer will be displayed.
If you can not find the answer to your question, please submit your question
to us through the contact us page and we will be more than happy to assist.
AS MUCH AS THESE ARE FULLY PLUMBED IN SHOWER PANEL SYSTEMS,
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST USING A LICENCED PLUMBER FOR YOUR SHOWER PANEL INSTALLATION.
1. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY WALL-MOUNTED OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to Wall Mount this unit.
Please note, the Base Plate will Not be required for this method of installation. ( If it came with one )
1. In order to wall mount this shower you will need to remove the back panel first ( If it came with one )
2. Fix the 2 x wall mounting brackets, that are supplied with the shower, to the wall where you would like the shower to be positioned,
make sure to space the mounting brackets to fit the cross bars at the rear of the shower panel.
3. Hook up the hot and cold water hose on the shower panel with the existing hot and cold pipelines on your shower wall.
4. Mount the shower panel by the cross bars on to the mounting brackets
5. Once the wall mounting installation is complete, seal the sides of the shower panel with clear silicone on either side of the shower panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
2. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY FREESTANDING OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to install this unit as a
Freestanding Shower using the base plate (Not Wall Mounted).
1. Decide where you would like to position your shower, i.e. next to a swimming pool, on the decking, inside the bathroom
2. Install your Hot & Cold water pipes to where you want the shower located
3. Bring the pipes to a height of 320mm/12.6" above the ground finished with male iron union
4. Secure the base plate using the 4 x Dyna bolts on top of the pipes, with pipes protruding through the centre of the base
5. Remove the back panel of the shower and slide the shower panel over the base sleeve
6. Connect your male iron unions to the female unions supplied with the easy hookers inside the shower panel.
7. Re-connect the back panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
3. Q: Can I pick up the shower?
We also offer Australia Wide delivery, and delivery fees are calculated automatically on the product page, according to your destination postcode.
4.Q: Where are the showers dispatched from?
A. The showers are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Cheltenham, Vic
5. Q: How long before I receive my product after placing an order?
6.Q: What is your warranty and return policy on shower panels?
-All of Pool Shower Products come with a manufacturer warranty for your Peace of Mind.
-For Terms & Conditions, please Click Here:
-Stainless Steel Frame is covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 10 Years from the date of purchase
-All Components are covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase
7. Q: What are your showers made from?
8.Q. Is your Stainless Steel Brushed or Not?
9. Q. Do I need to purchase any extra components or fittings in order to be able to install the shower?
10. Q. Can I physically view the products before I purchase them?
11.Q. What is the warranty?
12.Q. How do I care for my shower?
A. To look after these showers is extremely easy. All you need is a wipe down from time to time with a Stainless Steel Cleaner that can be purchased at any of your local supermarkets. And for the Long-Term maintenance, we recommend using 3M Marine Metal Restorer & Polish.
13. Q. Do I need a plumber to install it?
14. Q. Where do I get replacement parts if I ever need them?
15. Q. Will your Black colour outdoor showers fade?
16. What is the thickness of your Stainless Steel?